Preparation time: 5 minutes
I like to call this cocktail “ice cream for adults”. It has a sweet taste, it has dairy and the Irish cream is the “cherry on top”. You can enjoy it as a dessert after a good meal or you can simply share it with your friends or family. Don’t forget though: it’s not a light cocktail and it can hit pretty strong (but I don’t see this as a problem). Have fun!
What you need:
- 30ml (1 ounce) vodka
- 30ml (1 ounce) Baileys Irish Cream
- 30ml (1 ounce) coffee liquor
- 45 ml (1 ½ ounce) heavy cream
- Grated chocolate for the garnish
- Ice cubes
How to do it:
- Chill the glass which you will use (keep it in the fridge or chill it with few ice cubes before – but take it out before pouring the drink)
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake for 20 seconds
- Strain your delicious cocktail into it
- Garnish with chocolate shavings
- Enjoy this sweet and cold cocktail!