Frozen strawberry daiquiri
Preparation time: 3 minutes
A very delicious and easy to make cocktail. It is strong and flavored and perfect for a dessert as well. I enjoy it a lot and I hope you will too.
I would say that the hardest part of the preparation process would be to crush the ice. It’s your choice how you want to it. Maybe you bought it like this (which would be amazing), maybe you smash it to the counter until the the neighbors will ring your door or maybe you will use a good blender. Choose wise!
What you need:
- 3-4 strawberries
- 60 ml (2 ounce) of rum
- 30 ml (1 ounce) of triple sec
- 15 ml (1/2 ounce) of lemon juice
- Smashed ice
How to do it:
- Add the strawberries into the shaker and muddle them
- Add the rest of the ingredients, including the crushed ice
- Shake them well and pour it into a glass
- Enjoy your cocktail!